Welcome to OneQuality.com! OneQuality.com is owned by Sellify LLC. References to OneQuality or OneQuality.com herein refer to Sellify LLC, or their affiliates, subsidiaries and designees as deemed appropriate by OneQuality.com. Our OneQuality Web Site Agreement (the "Agreement") is between you and OneQuality. Use of OneQuality.com signifies your agreement to the terms and conditions of use set forth below in the Agreement:
(1) You acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions of use and that you accept the terms thereof. YOU AGREE TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OneQuality.com. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, you may not access or otherwise use OneQuality.com.
(2) OneQuality may monitor your use of OneQuality.com, and may freely use and disclose any information and materials received from you or collected through your use of OneQuality.com for any lawful reason or purpose.
(3) OneQuality reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time. Notification of changes in the Agreement will be posted on OneQuality.com.
(4) OneQuality.com is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. The contents of OneQuality.com are only for your personal, non-commercial use. All materials contained on OneQuality.com are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by OneQuality or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on the OneQuality.com. Copying or storing of any Content is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from OneQuality or the copyright holder identified in the individual Contents copyright notice.
(5) OneQuality may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of OneQuality.com at any time, including the availability of any OneQuality.com feature, database, or Content. OneQuality may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the OneQuality.com without notice or liability.
(6) You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the OneQuality.com any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the OneQuality.com, (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the fights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contain a virus or other harmful component, (vi) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature, (vii) contain advertising of any kind, or (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; and (b) that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
(7) You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold OneQuality, and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of the Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, attorneys fees and costs. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. OneQuality reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of OneQuality.
(8) OneQuality.com contains links and pointers to the other related World Wide Web Internet sites, resources, and sponsors of OneQuality.com. Links to and from OneQuality.com to other third party sites, maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by OneQuality or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates of any third party resources, or their contents.
(9) OneQuality does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through OneQuality.com. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. OneQuality reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of OneQuality.com.
(10) OneQuality does not and cannot review all materials posted to OneQuality.com by users, and OneQuality is not responsible for any such materials posted by users. However, OneQuality reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in OneQuality's sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of this Agreement.
(11) ONEQUALITY.COM, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH ONEQUALITY.COM, IS PROVIDED "AS IS." TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, ONEQUALITY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON ONEQUALITY.COM OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH ONEQUALITY.COM, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH ONEQUALITY.COM OR ANY LINKED SITE. FURTHER, ONEQUALITY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ONEQUALITY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN ONEQUALITY.COM OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ONEQUALITY.COM OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ONEQUALITY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF ONEQUALITY.COM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN.
(12) By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data or engaging in any other form of communication (individually or collectively "Communications") to OneQuality.com, you hereby grant to OneQuality a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit and otherwise exploit such Communications, in all media now known or hereafter developed. You hereby waive all rights to any claim against OneQuality for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with such Communications.
(13) You acknowledge that transmission to and from OneQuality.com are not confidential and your Communications may be read or intercepted by others. You acknowledge that by submitting Communications to OneQuality, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and OneQuality other than pursuant to this Agreement.
(14) THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS PROVISIONS. SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE AN APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT.
(15) This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between OneQuality and you with respect to your use of OneQuality.com. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of OneQuality.com must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Agreement, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. OneQuality disclaims any and all responsibility for content contained in any third party materials provided through links from the OneQuality site.
(16) You agree to accept full responsibility for every transaction that occurs under your account and password.
(17) You agree that OneQuality reserves the right to delay shipment of your order if we deem it a risk for fraud. You also agree that we will use all information gathered during the transaction as well as publicy available information to confirm that your order was made by you. Finally, OneQuality reserves the right to cancel any transactions that we deem fraudulent and refund the transaction.
(18) You agree by using this site and making purchases that OneQuality, is not responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition or under any other legal theory, including but not limited to loss of use: loss of revenue; loss of actual or anticipated profits; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation for failure to deliver under any of our warranty's, guarantees or any other statements on our website regarding our products. In addition, you agree that any direct damages claims are limited to the purchase price of the product purchased.
(19)You agree that OneQuality will not be liable for more than the purchase price of the item being purchased, this includes but is not limited to product liability claims. You also agree to bring any legal action regarding product liability within 30 days of the receipt of the product being received.
(20) IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD PLEASE GO GET YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN TO MAKE ANY PURCHASES FOR YOU.
(21) All legal notices should be mailed the OneQuality mailing address:
Sellify LLC DBA OneQuality.com
65 Highridge rd. #204
Stamford, CT 06905